Sunday, September 20, 2009

LATEST NEWS!

*I have been invited to participate in a group exhibition at the GEELONG REGIONAL PUBLIC GALLERY, date and details to be confirmed.



*My painting "Self Portrait By Numbers" has been selected as a finalist in the Portia Geach Portrait Prize.



*2 of my paintings have been selected as finalists in the Mortimore Art Prize, a 3 month travelling Exhibition starting at Dubbo, then onto Sydney and finishing in Canberra. My paintings choen were, "A Red State of Mind" and "The Goddess Movement".



* I have been invited to participate in the "JAMES FARRELL SELF PORTRAIT PRIZE", its by invitation only and is heled at the Castlemaine Regional Gallery.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Janne, with all the partners wanting to get on your dance card, the band is going to have to play past sunrise. Your momentum is going to be unstoppable as the art establishment gets to see your wonderful work. Go, girl!!!